Tuesday, January 09, 2007

9 months old!

Another month has flown by and Jack still amazes me every day. He's crawling like a pro nowadays. I've got to be very careful where I set him down and for how long - he'll be into something or right on my heels if I don't come back fast enough. Little Man's also cruising around everything - the couch, coffee table, fireplace hearth, his swing. He loves to just stand up at the coffee table and enjoy his perspective on things. He'll be walking before we know it! He's really into eating "table food" now. He enjoys picking up and eating peas and carrots along with little bits of meat. Jason's so proud, he had is first bit of beef the other day. He's a true Texan now! Jack also clapped his hands for the first time on Sunday. We were so excited and he just looked at us as if to say "What's the big deal?" Too cute. He says "Mama" more and says"Dada" lots and lots. I can't wait to hear what other words he's got in store for us. It's such a blessing to watch him grow and thrive.

No comments: