Thursday, January 24, 2008

It works!

Breastfeeding that is. We had a visit with Dr. Raine today for Caroline's 2-week check and she's up to 9 pounds, 3 ounces and is 22 inches long! She's grown so much in just 2 weeks. Wow! I'm just amazed that I can actually nourish and grow a human being. God's design is amazing! Everything looks wonderful with little Caroline and we will go back to see Dr. Raine in a couple more weeks. Also, Caroline slept in her room in her crib last night for the first time and she slept for 4 1/2 hours in a row! It was wonderful.
Me, wearing Caroline... and NEW HAIR!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

VERY cute hair and wrap!

Glad breastfeeding is going so good for you.

Sorry you all 3 have the junk that's going around. My girls and I all have it too, Hailey worse then any of us. Blah!

Get better soon! I can't wait to see y'all!!