Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Party of three

Oh, this weather! It's absolutely fantastic. We're spending most of our time outside enjoying the backyard. I know it'll be hotter than blue blazes here in a couple of months and I want to soak up as much springtime as I can. The kids are loving it... playing in the sandbox, swinging, sliding, and running through the grass barefoot. Life doesn't get much better.

This evening we decided to take dinner outside and have a picnic. On the menu: smoked sausages and pasta salad, celery and Doritos, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yum! We spread out our blanket and went to town with just a minor interruption here and there for a swing break. After dinner Jack wanted me to lay down on the blanket so we could snuggle and "watch the sky". I can't think of a better way to spend an evening!
Our spreadAll smiles!Cheeseface!Hugs... and yes, I posed this pic. They were tackling each other when I told them to hug.With a mouth full of bread. Nice.
Washing it downLittle boy blue

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What fun! These are some super cute pics!

Kim said...

Carey and I both agree that the "All Smiles" picture of Jack looks just like Jason. Really great pics!

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL evening! Nothing gets better than snuggles and good food and awesome weather with your babies!