Monday, December 03, 2007

A new look...

With the arrival of Baby Girl just weeks away (like, 4. WOW.) I decided we needed to move to a more gender neutral blog layout. You know, not so blue. In case anyone was wondering why I changed things up a bit...

Oh yeah, did you read up there when I said she'd be here in around 4 weeks! FOUR WEEKS!!! Ok, I'm in minor freakout mode trying to get everything ready, especially since my midwife seems convinced she'll arrive the week of Christmas. Eek! Thankfully, we've had 3 great showers/sprinkles this week and the nursery's just about stocked. We just need to get the bedding done and get a chair in there and we'll be all set! I've been washing pink laundry like a mad woman the past few days and have been to Target daily for the last 4 days because I keep thinking of stuff I need for the baby and I need them RIGHT NOW! I'm nesting in full force - It's a bit like having some sort of mental illness, I believe.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the new look!