Thursday, July 12, 2007

Baby update...

I had my second appointment yesterday with Lindsay, one of my midwives. Jason was able to come with me and we brought Little Man along for the ride. That was an adventure! Jack was too funny just running circles around the waiting room. Thankfully the other patients or staff didn't seem to mind much. As far as the baby and I are concerned everything looks great! I weighed EXACTLY the same as I did when I went in 4 weeks ago - a surprise to me since I've regained my appetite and have been eating just about everything in sight! We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat and the midwife even showed Jason how to feel on my tummy to find my uterus. That was pretty neat considering the OB I had with Jack barely stayed in the room long enough to feel my tummy himself! Our next appointment is on August 10 and we'll be having the "BIG" ultrasound to make sure everything looks great with the baby and to find out whether Jack will have a little brother or a little sister! We're sooooo excited about that!

No comments: