Friday, September 28, 2007

Off to Shanghai... and beyond!

God has blessed me and my family with so much and, as hard as it was to do, I had to give my husband to the Lord this morning to do His work. Jason left early this morning for his trip to China. He'll be gone for the next two weeks following the path that God has led him down. I will post updates as I receive them. Also, thanks to everyone who has been supporting Jason's trip both financially and through prayer. Please pray for safe travels and a life-changing trip. Pray for the Holy Spirit to be working in the lives and hearts of those whom Jason and his group will come in contact with over the next couple of weeks. And finally, pray for me and Jack here at home. We've never been away from Jason for so long and are already feeling a bit lost without him (at least I am - Jack hasn't noticed yet). Love to you all!

No comments: