Thursday, March 13, 2008

2 Months old!

My baby girl is already 2 months old! I know time went fast with Jack but I don't remember it feeling like it FLEW by like this. I guess it's cause I'm having to keep up with 2 now. Little Caroline is smiling, talking to us, turning her head, and lifting her head and chest up when she's on her tummy. We had her 2 month doctor's visit yesterday(Wednesday the 12th - interesting day, more to come) and she was 11 lbs, 2.5 oz and 23.5 inches long. She's such a cuddlebug and so cute. Check out these goofy grins!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

She is such a cutie! I hope we have a playdate or can find the time to get together... I can't wait to meet her! Besides, I think you've only met Caitlin a few times (at the grocery store? hospital?) can't remember... Hope to see y'all soon!