Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another transformation...

Well, after doing Jack's room last weekend I've definitely been bitten by the decorating bug. I decided last night was the time to paint an accent wall in our bedroom. The color is called Lost Atlantis and I LOVE IT! I'll be painting our bathroom the same color this evening. I'm leaving the rest of the walls in the bedroom tan (harvest brown, actually) and my mom is going to make me some window treatments. I'm thinking something in the chocolate brown range, probably a Roman shade since we need something pretty but functional - our room gets so bright in the mornings because it faces East. I've got a few great photos to hang and need to head to Hobby Lobby to pick just the right frames. I may even grab a couple of stretched canvases and let the kids go to work to get some fine art up on the walls. Should be fun! Now, if I could only tackle this mess of an office...

2 comments:

Chris and Jill said...

looks AWESOME! I love the blue color too

Kim said...

Looks so good! You have such a good eye ... whether matching colors or fabrics.