Sunday, August 16, 2009

Seriously?

Y'all. Really. How has it been SO LONG since I've posted?

It's ridiculous.

So much has happened since I've last posted. This should come as no surprise since it's been over TWO MONTHS since my last post and things tend to happen over the course of two months. It's inevitable. So embarrassed.

Anyway.

Jason turned thirty and I turned twenty-nine. We celebrated the 7th anniversary of one of the best days of our lives, our wedding day. We went to Colorado to see some friends get married. We celebrated three family birthdays and one that might as well be family. We've spent some quality time together and enjoyed lots of summer fun. We made over Jack's room and moved him to a twin "train" bed as he likes to call it. We're winding down this summer and getting things ready for Jack to head back to school in a couple of weeks. Over the next few days expect a lot of blog posts. I have tons to catch up on!

Note: I completely blame my lack of posting on my iPhone. I'm addicted to it and rarely get on the "real" computer. Totally the phone's fault.

No comments: