Friday, September 10, 2010

A Boy's Life

I'm trying to figure out how not to be a photographic ignoramus. I have a fantastic camera that I take mediocre photos with, probably because I keep it on the automatic setting. Which any photographer worth their salt will tell you is just a bad idea. So, I'm learning. Which means I'm practicing. I spent much of the morning playing with the aperture and shutter speed on my camera, working with the different settings, trying to get some good shots. Here are some of the better ones.
Colors
An artist at workA hand, trying to catch a roly polysaid roly poly, not interestedAbandoned. Time for a break.Telling a story.Dirty toes!

1 comment:

Liesel Rios said...

Kippy,
I actually love your photos. In fact, I have blog envy because of it. As a result, my husband and I are giving each other a new camera for our anniversary this year. :) I enjoy visiting your blog from time to time! Would love to pick your brain on doula-ing and sleeping through the night!