Friday, September 03, 2010

What a whirlwind!

That summer was sure fast and furious. We had lots going on and I don't feel like I documented much of it via camera but it was fun, nonetheless. What happened?

I turned the BIG 3-0 in June. We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary! The kids and I spent a lot of time at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. We played at the pool and in the sprinkler quite a bit. We had lots of playdates with sweet friends.

We watched fireworks on the Fourth of July with family.
We played lots of dress up.Jack had a great time at Preschool Music Camp at our church.And we watched.
Spent a weekend at Yaya's and visited Lake Ray Roberts.
We had lots of fun at birthday parties...
Selah turned FOUR! She had a Ni-Hao Kai Lan party.And Allison turned THREE! She had a Hello Kitty pajama party.

Ok, there's lots lots more that happened but I can't even begin to post about every little thing after not blogging for so long. Fall is quickly coming upon us and I've got some fun firsts to blog about with the kiddos! Stay tuned!

No comments: