Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I know, I know...

It's been forever. I've heard from lots of my devoted readers that you're waiting for a big ol' China blog. Well, it's comin'. Sometime. When I get around to it. See, I've been trying to get Jason to write it up since he went on the trip and all but he's been very busy at work and with studying for this next section of the CPA exam sooo... I'll be ghostwriting all about China in the next few days or so. I've also got to go through the 1500 pictures and narrow them down to those that are blog-worthy (there are so many!) So, China's coming but for now, enjoy some pictures of my beautiful son!
Just look at that toothy grin! He's got 4 more teeth coming in now too! OUCH!
Close up!Loungin' in the bouncy seat that's waiting for sister...Mmmmm... apple...

No comments: